An Industry Standout
Financial planning is both passion and profession for Amanda; a fact her clients greatly value and reap enduring reward from.
Amanda is a compassionate, knowledgeable, and consummate business operator. With heart and drive, Amanda works collaboratively and meticulously with her clients to create sustainable wealth.
Amanda is a unique entity in financial planning.
Rarely do you find incredible expertise and insight coupled with a considerate and caring hand, in the world of financial management and wealth protection. But ironically, it’s these very qualities that must be present, when you’re making some of the most important decisions of your life. Big decisions. Decisions for yourself. For your family. For your future.
With deep specialisation across Personal Risk Insurance and Business Succession Planning, Amanda has enabled individuals and businesses to establish robust wealth protection strategies.
In collaboration with her clients, Amanda carefully analyses the risk and reward profile of individuals and small businesspeople helping them create a pathway of financial security throughout their working life.
And of course, Amanda’s expertise includes the full scope of wealth accumulation advice. From superannuation to retirement planning, Amanda sets a custom-designed roadmap to wealth accumulation and financial freedom.
No matter what stage of their financial livelihood, Amanda’s clients are afforded the precious opportunity to pursue – and boost their chances of achieving – their wealth goals, with confidence.
A passionate philanthropist Amanda has been giving back to her community throughout her extraordinary 20+ year career. Amanda’s contributions have included:
- Involvement in the Reach Foundation since inception (May 1994) in both paid and volunteer capacity
- 25-year involvement in the Grand Final Eve Charity Ladies Luncheon raising funds for a variety of charities including the Reach Foundation, Ovarian Cancer, the Heartwell Foundation, Love Your Sister, FightMND and MSA (Multiple System Atrophy)
- Participation in five Daniher’s Drive car tours raising money and awareness for Motor Neurone Disease
- Avid supporter of Boys to the Bush
- Board Member, Heartwell Foundation (5 years)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B App Sc)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Dip FP)
- Financial Adviser Standards & Ethics Authority (FASEA) accredited 2020
- Bachelor of Financial Planning (completion midway 2022)
- Amanda is a member of Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA) and abides by their code of conduct
- Authorised Rep No. 243343
- Winner: 2018 TAL State Manager’s Award
- Nomination: 2012 AFA Award for Female Excellence in Advice