The Heart of the Operation
Belinda’s industry background gives her a level of knowledge and expertise, beyond that of a typical paraplanner.
Belinda is a practised industry professional and operates at the heart of McLardy McShane Financial Services. With expertise across banking, corporate finance and financial services, Belinda brings more than two decades of industry experience and insight.
As Paraplanner, Belinda provides crucial support to McLardy McShane’s financial advisors, across both client management and operations.
With an expert guiding hand across all facets of the business, Belinda allows the McLardy McShane financial advisors to focus on what they do best: enable clients to achieve their life’s financial objectives.
Belinda’s competency and degree of responsibility goes way beyond that of a typical Paraplanner. This includes:
- Undertaking superannuation and insurance research for clients.
- Analytical expertise for both internal and external reporting
- An exceptional knowledge of managing, interpreting, and completing financial documentation including ROA’s, investment
reviews, compliance documentation and portfolio reports
- A deep understanding of the financial services industry covering compliance standards, superannuation, and investment management
- Excellent client relationship management skills
And crucially, Belinda is the primary go-to for efficient business operations at McLardy McShane Financial Services; making sure everything is compliant, up to date, on time and smooth sailing.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Economics major, Geography major, Psychology minor (Melbourne University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Economics (Preliminary Masters) (Melbourne University)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment (Securities Institute of Australia)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Pinnacle Financial Services)
- Customer Recognition: Throughout her career Belinda has achieved high satisfaction ratings and client retention via effective communication, project management skills and helping clients meet their financial goals
- Relationship Success: Belinda has used her relationship prowess to boost business growth, for the mutual benefit of her clients and her team
- Business Development: Preparation and submission of multiple successful tenders across various corners of the financial services industry