A Trusted Hand
Mark is a hands-on financial adviser: with an unwavering focus on his client’s financial goals, Mark brings a gold standard to client care and understanding.
Mark is a trusted, award-winning financial advisor, with over 20 years’ industry experience across both general and personal financial advisory.
With a down-to-earth approach, Mark has enabled hundreds of Australians to achieve their financial objectives.
Mark is known for establishing long-standing relationships with his clients. Whether a straightforward financial plan, or a multi-faceted strategy, he treats every client equally. With care, diligence and respect for each client’s individual circumstances, Mark’s trademark approach leaves his clients feeling informed, reassured and confident in their financial decisions.
Mark’s broad financial advisory expertise, covers the following disciplines:
- Deposit products
- Superannuation and Retirement Savings Accounts
- Life insurance, including investment and risk insurance products
- Managed investments (excluding Investor Directed Portfolio Services)
- Government debentures, stocks and bonds
In addition, Mark has particularly honed his expertise in helping clients during pre-retirement and retirement planning. This can be a daunting stage of life for many people: whether it’s understanding how to navigate Centrelink or maximising tax effectiveness, Mark’s attentive, understanding approach creates confidence and peace of mind.
Having moved to Bendigo 25 years ago, Mark has always embraced the region’s community spirit. A wellliked and well-respected figure, Mark is recognised both for his willingness to volunteer his time in the community, and his deeply respected professional aptitude.
In all things, Mark operates on the values of hard work, and commitment to the project at hand, with an honest, thoughtful mindset.
He’s the #1 supporter, motivator and assistant for his son’s football and basketball teams, a doting Dad, and all-round family man.
Mark lives in Bendigo with his wife Kellie, and their two children Sam and Arianna.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DFP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Certification Program
- Successful completion of the FASEA Ethics exam: December 2019
- National Planner of the Year (First State Super): 2013, 2015 and 2017
- Victorian Planner of the Year (First State Super): 2014 and 2016
- Finalist (top 10) FPA Planner of the Year: 2015
- Mark is a member of Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA) and abides by their code of conduct
- Authorised Rep No. 239754